Location: Markesan and Jackson, WI
Job Description: Oversees the day-to-day activities and lead operations of a foundry-based manufacturing organization while maximizing P&L performance. Production planning and performance of the division to achieve financial objectives. Continuous improvement development and implementation by reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business procedures. Production readiness of manufacturing facilities by implementing polices and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations. Safety oversight- driving a safe work culture by ensuring work environments are adequate and safe. Management of quality performance per predetermined metrics. Maintaining goal driven delivery performance per predetermined metrics. Collaborates with finance and operation to ensure inventory accuracy and optimization. Overall business management of all operational aspects of the company.
Requirements: 10+ years of operational experience in a manufacturing environment, metal casting industry (foundry) experience required. Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or area; preferably Operations, Engineering, Business, or Management.
The Compensation & Benefits Manager will research job requirements and evaluate job positions to administer pay practices, strategies and solutions that ensure the company is competitive in the areas of salaries and employee benefits.
• Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in Benefits Administration and Compensation management
• Ability to research and analyze confidential data, develop positive relationships, and clearly present findings to others.
• Outstanding collaboration, high integrity, and ability to always maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and compensation.
• Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving skills and mathematical skills.
• Thorough knowledge of COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA requirements.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and MS Access or related software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or related field required
• Reliable, detail-oriented team player with a strong work ethic and a “will win” attitude.
• Ability to work independently, follow-up and close-out questions/issues
• Ownership/accountability for work
Sigma is currently searching for a National Account Manager to drive long-term profitable growth within the Electrical department of key Retail accounts in addition to prospecting and developing new customer relationships to grow sales! With a friendly culture, advancement and growth opportunities, and competitive benefits, you’ll want to stay for the long term at Sigma Engineered Solutions!
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10+ years’ experience in a national accounts manager position
• Experience with a minimum $20M book of business and a demonstrated history of growing sales
• Experience with SKU intensive programs (300+)
• Strong understanding of big box home improvement and co-op retailers
• A solid grasp of key sales metrics and performance measures
• Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and presentation skills
• Ability to interact and interface with a variety of people at all levels inside and outside the organization
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
Sigma International is looking for a self-motivated and talented Communications Manager to join our growing company. In this position, you will oversee producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
Your main duties will also include creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, products, and services as well as investor related presentations and support materials. The ideal candidates will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, business administration, public relations, or 10+ years of experience
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role
• Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
• Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
• In depth knowledge of best writing and messaging practices for business correspondence, public relations, advertising, marketing and sales copy and social media.
• Professional understanding of crisis management
• Ability to think strategically and see the big picture
• Ability to effectively engage with team members of all levels and across departments
• Ability to take ownership and work independently with a strong drive for results
• Great project management skills, including time management, goal setting, multitasking and prioritization.
• Good data analysis, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Leadership abilities
• Expertise in computer softwares such as Power Point, PaintBrush, 3D Modeling, Word, Excel, etc.
• Strong influencing capabilities, comfortable in navigating C-suite executive, and board room
Responsible for planning production workloads from order placement through shipment. Duties include reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems.
Education and Experience Requirements/Preferences:
• At least one year manufacturing experience preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• At least two years of Production planning experience required
• Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
• Remaining in a stationary position, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
• Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
• Communicating with others to exchange information.
Location: Markesan and Jackson, WI
Job Description: The Environmental Health and Safety Manager will implement policies to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. This position will lead the Safety FEMA initiative and reporting; and pro-actively drive EH&S, including risk identification and mitigation, behavioral safety programs, etc. offering solutions to champion a culture of safety within all facilities. Develops health and safety procedures for all areas of the company. Prepares and schedules training to cover emergency procedures, workplace safety, and other relevant topics. Monitors compliance with safety procedures. Drafts inspection reports to document inspection findings.
Qualification & experience requirement of candidate
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety and Health, or related field required; Master’s degree desirable. Five years of related experience preferred. Extensive knowledge of environmental regulations and policies. Knowledge/Familiarity/Experience of ISO14001, ISO45001, or ISO18001. Experience/Knowledge in OSHA requirements, response/abatement of NOV’s, and OHSA filing requirements.
Location: Markesan or Jackson, Wisconsin
Job Description: Oversee the activities of the accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports. Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems. Ensures the integrity of accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting. Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, collections, inventory, cost accounting, fixed assets, and general accounting. Coordinate the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, procurement, and investment activities. Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures. Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, government policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
Requirements: 5+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, metal casting industry experience preferred. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA, CPA, CMA preferred.
Location: Mareksan or Jackson, Wisconsin
Job Description: The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners. This individual is accountable for the following systems: Windows systems that support TD’s infrastructure; Windows and Application systems that support Manufacturing; Responsibilities on these systems include SA engineering and provisioning; operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
Requirements: Associates degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering preferred. 3+ years of relative experience required. Extensive knowledge of computer systems and data communications security procedures. Ability to install security software to monitor system usage. Reliable, detail-oriented team player with a strong work ethic and a “will win” attitude.
Location: United States, Remote with travel.
Job Description: Collaborates with other departments and leadership to identify and develop needs and requirements for equipment, materials, products, and acceptable substitutions. Assesses current material availability; reasonably predicts future availability based on the market, delivery systems, and other variables. Prepares and presents market conditions and merchandise cost reports. Develop and implement purchase order process for and requisitions for materials, supplies, and equipment. Supports grievances with vendors, contractors, and suppliers. Acts as the company’s representative in negotiations with suppliers. Coordinates removal or disposal of surplus materials. Administers the departmental budget.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in related field required. At least five years of experience in purchasing field with progressive responsibilities. Previous experience developing companywide programs and implementation projects. Experience purchasing metals and thorough understanding commodities markets.