1. Make daily production and downtime report and publish it to the operations team (Maintenance, Quality, Plant Management, Production and Planning).
2. Supervise the fulfillment of the production program according to the number of scheduled parts and priorities.
3. Follow up on scrap and downtime in the machines in order to prevent and reduce it.
4. Manage the human resource necessary to produce.
5. Follow up on vacations, leaves, disabilities, absences, delays and personnel turnover with the Human Resources Department.
6. Monitor that your department’s personnel number is complete.
7. Ensure the necessary documentation for production (production reports, downtime, process sheets).
8. Coordinate and respond to corrective actions for problems of indiscipline or production.
9. Participate in the interview process of operators.
10. Manage and supervise the extra time needed when required.
11. Coordinate sweepstakes and rework.
12. Manage the food time for each operator and production group leader as well as schedule the coverage of the operation in those times.
13. Monitor that the tool required for the operation is available.
14. Supervise the tasks of the personnel in charge.
16. Enforces and respects safety standards, promotes, supports and participates in safety-related activities, as well as the Internal Work Regulations.
Academic background: Professional Career in Engineering or related career
Experience: 5 years of experience
1. Supplier Payment System Process
2. Process and weekly control of the electronic platform of the loading of invoices of suppliers
3. Process, Management and Control of Supplier Payment Terms
4. Responsible for personalized attention to suppliers
5. Responsible for the control of remittances requested from corporate for the payment of suppliers
6. Responsible for the management and control of American invoices sent to corporate for their payment terms
7. Responsible for Printing Invoices and passing the file for review and payments
8. Responsible for keeping track of dead file and active file of each of the suppliers as well as the organization of the suppliers by dates.
9. Responsible for the accounting capture of all supplier invoices in CONTPAQ AND SAP system
10. Responsible for reviewing and keeping track of supplier liabilities
11. Responsible for monthly closing of suppliers as well as the Bimonthly review of debugging liabilities.
12. Weekly Money Need review for submission to Finance Management
13. Maintain effective communication
14. Maintain and convey the sense of urgency when warranted.
15. Maintain dynamic and responsible aptitude.
16. Support in different required activities of the department
17. Support in different activities required by the company (MTM).
18. Enforces and respects safety standards, promotes, supports and participates in safety-related activities, as well as the Internal Work Regulations.
19. Other assigned responsibilities.
Academic background: Bachelor’s degree in administrative/accounting area, (Graduated) preferably
Experience: similar position of 2 years.
Location: Juarez, Mexico
Job Description: The Quality Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of our manufacturing processes in accordance with the ISO, Kaizen, and Lean Manufacturing methodologies. Responsibilities include designing quality procedures associated with incoming raw materials, in-house machining processes, and final assembly operations; coordinating inspectors; assigning tasks to quality inspectors; and monitoring and reporting of inspection instruments.
Requirements: Bachelor’s in Engineering or similar field. 2+ years of experience as a Quality Supervisor or a similar position.
Location: Juarez, Mexico
Job Description: The TPM Coordinator will coordinate and promote our company’s Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) program at our Mexico manufacturing facility. They will train staff in TPM and the LEAN methodology; promote and supervise the activities of 5s in all areas; lead maintenance and improvement activities; and coordinate the monthly plans for 5s audits, Autonomous Maintenance, and KAIZEN events.
Requirements: 3-5 years of experience as a professional Engineer or a similar position in Engineering Manufacturing.