1. Make daily production and downtime report and publish it to the operations team (Maintenance, Quality, Plant Management, Production and Planning).
2. Supervise the fulfillment of the production program according to the number of scheduled parts and priorities.
3. Follow up on scrap and downtime in the machines in order to prevent and reduce it.
4. Manage the human resource necessary to produce.
5. Follow up on vacations, leaves, disabilities, absences, delays and personnel turnover with the Human Resources Department.
6. Monitor that your department’s personnel number is complete.
7. Ensure the necessary documentation for production (production reports, downtime, process sheets).
8. Coordinate and respond to corrective actions for problems of indiscipline or production.
9. Participate in the interview process of operators.
10. Manage and supervise the extra time needed when required.
11. Coordinate sweepstakes and rework.
12. Manage the food time for each operator and production group leader as well as schedule the coverage of the operation in those times.
13. Monitor that the tool required for the operation is available.
14. Supervise the tasks of the personnel in charge.
16. Enforces and respects safety standards, promotes, supports and participates in safety-related activities, as well as the Internal Work Regulations.
Academic background: Professional Career in Engineering or related career
Experience: 5 years of experience
Location: Juarez, Mexico
Job Description: The Quality Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of our manufacturing processes in accordance with the ISO, Kaizen, and Lean Manufacturing methodologies. Responsibilities include designing quality procedures associated with incoming raw materials, in-house machining processes, and final assembly operations; coordinating inspectors; assigning tasks to quality inspectors; and monitoring and reporting of inspection instruments.
Requirements: Bachelor’s in Engineering or similar field. 2+ years of experience as a Quality Supervisor or a similar position.